Grief, Loss, & Connection to the Afterlife
Have you lost someone you love?
Do you wish to find meaning & comfort after loss?
From an early age, loss affected my family. After the death of my brother, my grief was painful and difficult for many years.
During these years, I began to experience inexplicable spiritual encounters.
Traditional grief counseling provided some support; however it had its limitations.
These experiences propelled me to seek alternative ways to heal my pain. I strengthened my connection to and healed my relationship with my deceased brother. I came to understand the soul’s journey after physical death and I renewed the meaning of my life after loss.
During the process, my intuition, spiritual experiences, and connection to souls who have passed on strengthened.
I began to use my gifts to help others in pain heal wounds of loss and receive messages of comfort from the spiritual world. My clients’ experiences of grief lightened, hope increased, and loving spiritual connections became accessible.
What is Grief?
Grief is a natural response to loss. It is the emotional suffering you feel when you lose someone or something you love or are attached to.
Grief is usually associated with the death of a loved one. While death often creates intense pain, people grieve at different levels of intensity and for many reasons.
You may grieve the loss of relationships through divorce and break-ups, the loss of your health, miscarriages, illness of someone you love, the loss of friendships, pets, jobs, objects, money, and even dreams.
While loss affects people in different ways, it most commonly affects the whole self.
Here are some ways grief is expressed:
- Physical: Fatigue, weakness, aches, pains, headaches, lowered immunity, stomachaches, difficulty sleeping, feelings of heaviness, loss of appetite or overeating, and other stress related symptoms.
- Emotional: Feelings of sadness & despair, shock or disbelief, guilt about moving on or guilt about feeling joy, anger, anxiety, irritability, regret, fearful about the future.
- Mental: Poor memory, confusion, poor comprehension, constant or debilitating thoughts about your life before or unlived plans.
- Spiritual: Anger at God or about circumstances of the loss, questioning if afterlife exists, questions about the meaning and purpose of your life-ex: Who am I now without this person, object, circumstance in my life?; Having vivid dreams, seeing things from the corner of your eye or in full form, or hearing inexplicable noises.
- Social: Desire to isolate from friends or support systems, feeling detached from and misunderstood by others.
How Can I Help You?
There are no right or wrong ways to grieve. Yet, there are supportive spiritual and energetic ways to help you move through pain, allowing you to experience a more peaceful present and optimistic future.
I’ve had experience working with clients from a more traditional model of bereavement counseling and also from an intuitive, energetic, and spiritual model. Both ways are useful.
In my experience, approaching grief, loss, and dying from an intuitive, energetic, and spiritual perspective has been more effective at decreasing feelings of pain and heart ache, while helping people to experience feelings of hope for life after loss.
I help your Whole Self move through the difficult feelings, stuckness, and blockages that grief often creates.
Sessions are held through skype, phone or in person in Mountain View, California.
What are the Benefits?
- Lighten feelings of heaviness or exhaustion in your body
- Improve sleep
- Bring the body back to physical balance
- Ease aches and pains
- Increase energy
- Heal emotional pain
- Create new possibilities for life after loss
- Increase motivation & feelings of hope
- Feel good about moving on
- Resolve feelings of regret, guilt, shame, anger
- Bring joy into your life
- Mental clarity
- Increased thoughts of happiness and peace
- Find renewed meaning and purpose
- Connect with loved ones who have passed on
- Break energetic chords with people or situations that have kept you stuck
- Feel at peace with God or your sense of Spirit
- Develop intuition
- Deepen or form a spiritual connection
- Learn to meditate for peace and relaxation
- Desire to connect with others
- Feel supported in your process of healing
IN-PERSON SESSIONS in Mountain View, CA:
- First Session (75 minutes): $195
- One Hour Follow Ups: $160
Credit Card (via PayPal)
- First Session (75 minutes): $210
- One Hour Follow Ups: $175
PHONE SESSIONS (Skype or FaceTime may be available)
- 60 Minutes: $155
- 30 Minute Check-In: $80 (only available in between sessions)
Q. Do I need to meet you in person?
A. No. I have clients that I work with via phone only. The process is equally effective.
I understand there is no timeline on grieving. Grieving is a unique experience for each person. What I do is facilitate a spiritual connection with something or someone beyond the physical, which often eases the transition to a changed life and allows one to feel lighter and happier more easily.
I look forward to this journey of healing and support with you.