Conscious Conception & Birth
Thinking about having a baby? Trying to conceive? Already pregnant?
A handful of years ago, I was working with a client who had 2 miscarriages. She was devastated.
She was also fearful that she would not be able to carry a baby full term. When she came to me, she had been trying to get pregnant for months.
When I felt into her energy body, I sensed immense grief. Not only had she been grieving the miscarriages but also the death of a parent. Her unresolved sadness weighed heavily on her heart and the area of her reproductive system. These emotions were hindering her ability to carry a baby to full term.
To help my client heal, we worked to energetically and emotionally move the grief through her body. As a result, the painful emotions lessoned while her body energetically repaired itself.
I helped her to connect to the spirit of her deceased parent, and also to the spirit of the baby she had just miscarried. This process created movement towards resolution of the past so she could move forward.
Several months later, she became pregnant and birthed a beautiful baby boy!
The emotional and spiritual components of conceiving are just as important as the physical aspect. When omitted, any of the missing links can lead to failed conception or full term pregnancy.
But when the potent union of spiritual, physical, mental and emotional are integrated, the conception process, whether you want to have a baby or are grappling with an unplanned pregnancy, can help you heal in ways you never imagined possible.
So where are you on your conception journey?
Maybe you long to get pregnant and desire a conscious process that will help you lovingly connect with a potential child before s/he is even born.
Or perhaps you don’t know if you do want a child, but the not knowing is causing you frustration or confusion.
Or maybe you are faced with an unplanned pregnancy that has left you bewildered and uncertain of how to move forward.
No matter what your path, conscious conception can assist your process.
What is conscious conception?
Conscious conception is the intentional integration of the physical, emotional, mental, and spiritual dimensions that co-exist between mother and child. Although commonly practiced in indigenous cultures, this integration is only recently being recognized in Western cultures.
In fact, in Western cultures the opposite has been true. The medical world has acknowledged the physical and mental components but has simultaneously ignored or downplayed the emotional and spiritual connections of conception.
As a result, it is often through desperation, failed fertility treatments, and last-resort options that individuals now seek “alternative” options that, paradoxically, have often been used successfully for thousands of years.
It is beautiful and sacred to consciously create a life and connect with the spirit of your unborn child. During this process, it is essential that you care for your emotions, thoughts, and body with gentleness and love. I commit myself fully to being part of this exciting yet often very stressful process of conception and pregnancy.
How does the process work?
If you wish to have a baby, yet are . . .
- having difficulty conceiving, undergoing IVF, IUI or other fertility treatments?
- feeling the stress of “trying”
- desiring to connect to the spirit of the unborn child, prior to conceiving
- feeling the desire to prepare mentally, emotionally & physically prior to conception
- wishing to resolve emotions and behaviors that you feel are unhealthy as you prepare for pregnancy
In a safe & supportive environment, I can help you to:
- clear unresolved emotional pain that may be hindering conception
- reduce stress so you can create an opening for spiritual conception
- feel calmer and more centered in yourself throughout your day
- connect with the spirit of your unborn child
- learn easy & fun relaxation tools & meditations to assist you between sessions
If you are pregnant and wish to…
- bond with the little one inside your womb
- create an environment of relaxation within and around you
- release fears concerning the birthing process or mothering
- receive energetic, emotional, and spiritual support
- connect with a name for your child
I can help you to:
- create a deeper connection with your unborn baby
- create peace and release any anxieties and fears concerning the birthing process and motherhood
- prepare your body and life for birth and parenting
- choose a meaningful name with a sense of the child’s purpose
If you are questioning motherhood? Are you . . .
- considering pregnancy and motherhood for the first time?
- finding yourself ambivalent or scared with you unexpected pregnancy?
I can assist you to:
- gain clarity and feel confident in your decision to either become a parent or not
- work through fears of motherhood
- clear limiting beliefs and old patterns so they do not get passed onto your child
Who do I work with?
I work with women who are inspired by and interested in preparing mentally, emotionally, spiritually, and physically for their child.
For those having fertility problems, I work with women who are committed and willing to do the personal growth work it may take to overcome the psychosomatic, emotional, or lifestyle challenges that may be presenting as obstacles to conscious conception.
Infertility issues create a lot of suffering, frustration, anger, and despair. The process of healing can be challenging.
The first step is for us to look at your overall life circumstances to find areas that may be contributing to the conception struggle. Many of my clients share the same lifestyle challenges – It could be grief, unresolved anger, fear, stress, or blocked life force energy. These are just a few common examples.
Exploring your life circumstances is not to blame you for the choices you have made. Normal responses to life can cause disruption in the conception process. Initially, exploration is a way to create an opening within your body, mind, heart, and life to facilitate creation. Then we can connect to or call in potential spirit babies around you. There are no guarantees within this work. It is best to keep an open mind, let go of expectation, and see what unfolds for you.
IN-PERSON SESSIONS in Mountain View, CA:
- First Session (75 minutes): $195
- One Hour Follow Ups: $160
Credit Card (via PayPal)
- First Session (75 minutes): $210
- One Hour Follow Ups: $175
PHONE SESSIONS (Skype or FaceTime may be available)
- 60 Minutes: $155
- 30 Minute Check-In: $80 (only available in between sessions)
Q. Do I need to meet you in person?
A. No. I have clients that I work with via phone only. The process is equally effective, as intuition knows no distance.
I look forward to supporting you on your journey towards healing and transformation.