I help people live happier, more joyful lives, and I help people connect to something deeper and personally meaningful. A deeper connection often looks like a strengthened relationship with your sense of Spirit, nature, or a power beyond yourself. It could be finding your soul’s calling. Or it can mean feeling in greater resonance with your heart’s truest desires- being able to sense and hear your intuition more clearly.
I wish for everyone I work with to see the light within themselves, unfolding and revealing their unique gifts to the world. I help people realize their inner healers and intuitives so that life flows more easily, and balance and peace is readily accessible. This is my life’s work, my soul’s calling.
My life’s work has been informed by nearly 15 years of training and education in the healing arts, which includes a Master’s degree in transpersonal counseling psychology and an apprenticeship with a shamanic healer, various energy healing trainings, as well as learning from renowned spiritual leaders, transpersonal therapists and teachers.
However, my connection to Spirit has been my greatest teacher. I refer to Spirit as the presence or power that is beyond what we can see. Spirit is the all encompassing love and acceptance for who we truly are at our core. My trust and commitment to Spirit has brought me from struggle, pain and darkness to ease, joy, and lightness.
I’ve been described by others as someone who walks between worlds. In my work, what that looks like is:
- intersecting the spiritual with the practicalities of life
- exploring the depths of the soul
- using intuition and sensitivity
- forgiveness work and clearing old beliefs that keep people stuck
- non-judgemental respect of all realities
- healing through the darkness
- experiencing the light within every person
- integrating safety and compassion along the journey
I am blessed to be able to share my gifts with others. And thanks to phones and skype, I’ve been able to work with clients all over the world.
I also love facilitating classes, groups, and workshops. I have led groups and workshops for adults, teens, & children—including a 3 & 6 month self-development class “Discovering Me”, ancestral healing groups, creative expression groups, authentic movement workshops, and presented at the United Nations and Adelphi University Third Annual “Teaching for Peace and Human Rights Conference,” held in New York in 2008.
Education and Training
- M.A in Counseling Psychology — specialization in Creative Expression; graduate certificate in Transpersonal Studies; from the Institute of Transpersonal Psychology in Palo Alto, California
- Personal apprenticeship with a Shamanic Healer (2 years) in Helsingborg, Sweden
- Energy Healing Certificates: ThetaHealing®, Reiki I, II, Reconnective Healing ®, Touch for Health, Healer of Body Mirror System from Brofman Foundation for the Advancement in Healing, Advanced Channeling & Classes with Wendy Gayle
- Psychospiritual Trainings: Professional Psychosynthesis Training with Ann Gila at Psychosynethesis Palo Alto, Medicine Wheel training from Rites of Passage
If you would like to learn more about the experiences in my life that have informed my work, click here.
To contact me, click here.